Few may know that one of my life goals is to live abroad for at least two months. Well, as Andrew has been assigned to at least a year contract with T. Rowe International, I say mission accomplished! Since I'm living one of my goals, I thought, what better way to document it than through a blog! I hope you enjoy following my many, yet sometimes ordinary, adventures!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Summer Hiatus

I want to send my apologies for those of you who actually read my blog. Long time no post!

I have let life get in the way and I spend my precious few hours each evening completely relaxing before I have to start all over again the next day.. BUT I have done so many amazing things over the summer that I feel like I need to catch up - I've missed writing!

So, stay tuned... Updates to follow shortly on our trip to Thailand, my Wimbledon and Harry Potter 7 pt2 Premiere experiences, my fight with the flu, Steph Delia's wedding and much much more! There will be good times recounted and bad. So prepare for an emotional rollercoaster! Well, not really.. so my posts will be a little bit in the past, but I'll work my way to the present very quickly :) It's time.

2 comments:

  1. yay! I love reading here since we don't get to talk much. I hope you and andrew are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Have missed reading your adventures! Xoxo miss you both :)

    ReplyDelete