Few may know that one of my life goals is to live abroad for at least two months. Well, as Andrew has been assigned to at least a year contract with T. Rowe International, I say mission accomplished! Since I'm living one of my goals, I thought, what better way to document it than through a blog! I hope you enjoy following my many, yet sometimes ordinary, adventures!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Bestest Birthday Surprise!!

Andrew and I got back from the Airport pretty late on May 1st. We stopped at our Nando's on the way home. We grabbed the food and finally got home. It was a really long journey. 
 
Just as I sit down to take my first bite, the door bell for our flat rings. I open the door and buzz open the front door, but whoever is there didn't come in. So I walk to open the front door and Jesse, yes my brother from California, is on my doorstep! I couldn't believe it! And he was there for the whole week! 

Darcy, his cute little girlfriend, was with him and it was so so great to have them here! While they were here we rode bikes in Hyde Park, ate at Bodean's, watched some football, went out with my work friends... it was great! 

I totally introduced them to Hamley's on Regent Street as well. I think that's where we spent most of our time playing around. 

It went so fast, having them here. I don't think I've had that nice a birthday in a long, long time. Love you Jess!!



2 comments:

  1. hahaha...I was privy to that secret! they were so worried that Marta was going to spill the beans :)

    I'm glad you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun b-day! Glad to read about your adventures again... Missed you!

    ReplyDelete