Few may know that one of my life goals is to live abroad for at least two months. Well, as Andrew has been assigned to at least a year contract with T. Rowe International, I say mission accomplished! Since I'm living one of my goals, I thought, what better way to document it than through a blog! I hope you enjoy following my many, yet sometimes ordinary, adventures!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Stupid US Copyright laws!!

My cousin Mikey turned me on to this tvgorge.com website where I could watch all my American shows - every season, in order! It was basically the greatest website I've ever seen and I spent most of the last two days, while Andrew was at work, getting into True Blood. Well, I watched the entire first season and the first episode of the second season, no problem. Mesmerizing. I tried to watch another one before bed this evening and I find that tvgorge has been shut down!! After an hour of looking, I've determined it's virtually impossible to watch USA TV in the UK online. I'm devastated. Now, to fall asleep, I'm left watching the Fresh Prince in German. Carlton is an even bigger TOOL in this language...

Another negative, no one in South Kensington wears sweatpants. I went on an hour and a half exploration of the neighborhood today around lunch in my sweatpants since the sun was shining, and only me and the homeless people were wearing sweat pants. Mental note made sweatpants at home only :(

On a higher note, Andrew and I visited a cool department store today called Peter Jones. It's 6 floors of fun! We have a nice little Saturday planned at home depot, maybe some bed bath and beyond if we have time ;)

1 comment:

  1. Soooo sad about the sweatpants... :( Can you at least watch abc online to keep up with grey's anatomy, dancing with the stars...? We can always send you the complete season of any show you want to watch just let me know!
    Have fun at home depot and BB & Beyond! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete