Few may know that one of my life goals is to live abroad for at least two months. Well, as Andrew has been assigned to at least a year contract with T. Rowe International, I say mission accomplished! Since I'm living one of my goals, I thought, what better way to document it than through a blog! I hope you enjoy following my many, yet sometimes ordinary, adventures!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Contact Update

We have TV, internet, and a land phone line! Andrew wrote Virgin's customer service department to let them know about our disappointing experience with their company and long story short, he turned us in to VIPs! We had two guys at our house this morning and now we are wired!

We also bought a SIM card for my iphone. The only problem...it needs to be unlocked! I've been at it all day and I'm still trying to figure it out. *sigh* In the mean time, skye me at: stephijvm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph! Congrats on the big move, it sounds soo exciting!!!! I am coming to England for 2 weeks in September to visit family and we are staying a few days in London to do touristy stuff... I'd love to see you if you are available! I'm still trying to figure out what hotel to stay at (have any recommendations?). We will be in London Sep 14 - 18th.

    Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete