Few may know that one of my life goals is to live abroad for at least two months. Well, as Andrew has been assigned to at least a year contract with T. Rowe International, I say mission accomplished! Since I'm living one of my goals, I thought, what better way to document it than through a blog! I hope you enjoy following my many, yet sometimes ordinary, adventures!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Abroad!

Last week feels like such a blur! We didn't get home from Spain until Tuesday night and then between work and school the rest of the time just flew by!

Saturday was my birthday eve and so Andrew and I did some HP style exploring. I was obsessed with finding platform 9 and three quarters so we went to King's Cross station. It's kind of tricky because the platform is actually located in the Platform 8 area. It was great!! There was actually a group of three people ahead of me so I wasn't the only HP nerd :) Andrew had also not been to the Covent Garden area so we battled the tourists and checked it out. There were TONS of street performers and the guys that paint themselves and act like statues scare the bajesus out of me! so creepy!

________________________________________
I started this post AWHILE ago and then life happened and between work, school, and my week at home in the states... here we are!! But here are some picture highlights from my birthday extravaganza over here :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment